Wednesday, April 1, 2009

KAIO Petography

It's been a while since I last posted. One of my newer projects over the last month or so, I've been taking pictures for a wonderful dog training and agility school, Sherwood Barks. As some of you may know, I am a HUGE dog lover, and being able to hang out with puppies and taking their pictures is so much fun!! Branching off from this, we're also offering pet lifestyle sessions. Puppies grow up so fast, and its always nice to have their pictures taken when they're at their cutest. Below are some of my favorite pictures, or maybe just ones I can add captions to!

Being frisked..

Whoa! Did you just touch my bum?!

Save me...I'm so lonely up here..

Grr...why I outta strangle you!!!

Body slam!

1 comment:

Billy Chan said...

Sarah, I love the Dog Pics!!! They're soooo cute! =D